It took me two years to put his findings into a diet that worked for everyone who tried it

The foods the Icarians feast on are almost identical to the foods I ate as a kid. A few differences here and there, but my folks were right all along. (Silly me.)

So the first thing I did was pretty simple: I went back to eating the foods of my childhood. At first, I just felt better. I may have lost a few pounds, but nothing worth writing home about.

What was I missing?

A few months later, I teamed up with Chef Solomon, a Grecian food expert, and my cardiologist pal Dr. Joseph Falsone. I told them about Icaria and showed them my own research. I also joined forces with some nutrition pros along the way. Men and women dedicated to the same cause.

It took another seven months of research. The science guys did the hard part. I just tested the foods to see what happened. It was then we realized what other researchers had missed:

It was the combination of fatty foods along with enzyme-rich foods eaten at night that made all the difference!

Here’s all I did:

I stopped eating as much during the day and started feasting at night. I combined a few foods together during each nightly meal. The rest of my food was just normal, healthy stuff.

Within a few weeks I had dropped 11 pounds. It started to work. The weight really started to come off. My energy returned. My libido too...with a vengeance!

After dropping about 20 pounds, I knew I was on to something. It wasn’t just the weight. My health returned. And I was looking at least 10 years younger.

Sure enough, my levels of the “thinning enzyme” were through the roof.

My career in health was reborn. I ended up losing over sixty pounds of blubber and reversing most of my health problems only eating these fatty, enzyme-rich foods at night.

I even ended up as the Wellness Director for the International Sports Science Association. Me, a former fat guy with crippling heart disease. God works in mysterious ways, right?

Let me tell you more about this mysterious fat-burning enzyme…

...and then exactly how you can force your body to make tons of it naturally...

It's Called "Lipase-P"


Dr. Stamou did the breakthrough research on this magical enzyme years ago. Since then, other researchers have analyzed the bloodwork and unique foods of the Icarian people.

What they found was remarkable levels of an enzyme called Pancreatic Lipase... what we now call Lipase-P.

Now before we go any further please hear this:

Lipase-P is not a supplement, pill, or drug.

This is nothing you take. This is something your body can produce when fed certain fatty foods.

It’s nature’s miracle fat-burner you make yourself
So what is it?

Lipase-P is the strongest form of the fat-metabolizing enzyme made by your pancreas. It literally eats fat for fuel. It’s made by your pancreas only when certain foods are eaten.

What does it do that’s so great?

Remember that old video game Pac-Man? And how that little guy would gobble up all those dots? Picture those dots as globs of fat. Belly fat. Thigh fat. Arm fat. Even face fat. Lipase-P’s only job is to gobble it all up. Then break it down so your body can use it for energy.

That’s pretty great, wouldn’t you agree?

Now not everything is hunky-dory…

Lipase-P is sorely lacking in Americans

And that’s one of the main reasons we’re getting fatter and sicker by the year.

Most American foods trigger little if any Lipase-P production. That’s why so many of us have struggled to lose weight. And since our bodies store fat around our internal organs, we suffer from serious illnesses because of the lack of Lipase-P.

If you’re interested in more of the science of Lipase-P, I’ll cover much more later.

For now, let’s get to the best part of all...

Surprise:
Lipase-P Friendly Foods Taste Fantastic!

Ordinary foods you can get at any grocery store trigger Lipase-P when eaten at night in the right combination...and they’re absolutely delicious!

What's awesome is the foods that produce this thinning enzyme can be eaten as often as you want. It’s almost impossible to overeat too. That means no more starving in the name of weight loss.

And we’ve made this powerhouse enzyme even more potent by combining other enzyme-rich foods together in a specific way. One that helps heal your gut. One that digests food lightening fast so your body stops storing it as fat. One that leaves you feeling energized and lean, even after a heavy nighttime feast.

Simply put:

Your body starts to burn its own fat for fuel around the clock.

Your joints and muscles stop hurting all the time.

And you begin to feel truly alive again.

And let me just say...

I Didn’t Set Out To Start A ‘Movement’...
...but that’s what happened.

Once I started to talk about this new way of eating on national news outlets, my name got attached to Lipase-P and the benefits of eating foods that boost this thinning enzyme.

Then it got really crazy. Everyone and their dog came to me for advice. Actors, celebrities, athletes, folks you’d know just by their first name. I’ll leave it at that.

“John, what should I eat?” “What’s the best nighttime weight loss foods?” “Do you have a recipe guide?”

It was a bit overwhelming.

I knew I had to put something together so I could just hand it to anyone who asked me, just to save my sanity. Something simple. A “thinning enzyme” weight loss handbook.

One that spells out exactly what to eat, when to eat it, and how much weight you can lose when you do…



Eat The Fat Off

*"Eat The Fat Off" is a digital product and images are for visualization purposes only.

Introducing Eat The Fat Off
A 21-Day Step-By-Step Guide To
Lose Pounds By Increasing
Your Body's Natural Thinning Enzyme!

This simple little guidebook will walk you by the hand. You’ll discover the fatty foods and enzymatic-boosting foods you should eat (especially at night!) to lose 10, 20, even 50 pounds or more...all while you watch your healthy and vitality soar like never before.

Forget about starving yourself. Say “so-long” to counting grams of fat or worrying about eating out. Never fret about eating late at night ever again—especially right before bedtime.

Eat The Fat Off changes everything when it comes to weight loss and living like you mean it—healthy, vital, full of energy. Like you felt in your prime...

A way of eating that dates back before the time of Christ

This diet isn't new. It was born 2,800 years ago in Ancient Greece. Passed down generation to generation. Lost for centuries at one point and later rediscovered by the people of Icaria, Greece.

And today, thanks to scientific breakthroughs made over the past few years, we’ve isolated the miraculous power of Lipase-P. We now know how to force your body to produce massive amounts of this thinning enzyme naturally.

And oh, boy: these foods are spectacularly yummy! Downright addictive foods that your body can’t get enough of—and that’s okay because you NEED TO EAT MORE of them to lose weight and return to vitality!

This means you can eat real food. You can dine at your favorite restaurant. You can enjoy eating tasty, fatty foods without a shred of guilt.

Not just on your “cheat” day. Every day...

And “side effects” that feel like small miracles

Here just a few of the “side effects” of increasing Lipase-P stimulating foods...along with the benefits Eat The Fat Off will bring into your life...


  • INCREASE Your Weight Loss! Research from The University of Copenhagen[1] proves that Lipase-P is essential to rapid weight loss. It breaks down stored body fat faster and converts it to usable energy!
  • REVERSE Your Tummy Problems! The foods you’ll eat contain gut-healing enzymes and digest like “that”. This gets rid of that awful bloating, gas and and fullness following a meal. It can even help serious conditions like IBS and chronic digestive disorders!
  • SLOWS The Aging Process Within Your Cells! Cells that make up your vital organs — including the lungs, liver, kidneys, skin and reproductive system — age rapidly when Lipase-P is low. The GOOD news is that this is reversible. Your cells can practically age in reverse when your body’s Lipase-P increases thanks to these whole, natural, high-fat foods!
  • PREVENT Heart Disease And Diabetes! Lipase-P helps your body to digest the stored fat and blood fats that lead to high cholesterol, high triglycerides, elevated blood glucose, and runaway insulin levels. This means you can AVOID a DEADLY and painful heart attack, ward off Type 2 Diabetes, lower stroke-causing high blood pressure, and MORE!
  • SMOOTH AND DE-AGE Your Skin! Having high Lipase-P levels helps your body to properly absorb vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat. This means your skin is nourished and its natural, youthful texture can come back to life. Many people report looking 10, even 15 years younger in just months on the Eat The Fat Off Program!
  • AND SO MUCH MORE!